I am amazed at how long his tongue is.
Stop it right now!!! wink! That is too funny!!! BIG HUGS!!!
That's pretty funny!
he's got something in common with Andrew when that age...I did a post just like this! So funny:)
wow! that's amazing AND it takes care of his halloween costume for years to come :).
That is GREAT!!! :D Miss the boys!
FUNNY I think yo should go for it for halloween... although it may be a little messy")
Wow! That is the longest tongue I have ever seen. Awesome!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I am amazed at how long his tongue is.
Stop it right now!!! wink! That is too funny!!!
BIG HUGS!!!
That's pretty funny!
he's got something in common with Andrew when that age...I did a post just like this! So funny:)
wow! that's amazing AND it takes care of his halloween costume for years to come :).
That is GREAT!!! :D
Miss the boys!
FUNNY I think yo should go for it for halloween... although it may be a little messy")
Wow! That is the longest tongue I have ever seen. Awesome!
Post a Comment