Now that Lincoln is sitting up we decided to let him try out the tub. He was so funny! He had one hand on the chair and one hand on the pocket of the toy holder, and holding on with quite a grip! He wasn't too sure about his bath time this way. After after about 5 minutes we finally got him to let go and do a little splashing.
Lubeck, Germany and stuck at sea
1 year ago
2 comments:
I love his "I'm not so sure about this" face. What a cutie! Where did you get that chair? I could never find one for Maddie, and would like one for this new baby.
We got that when we had Ethan, so I don't know if they make them anymore. I love it because it transitions from regular baby bath to sitting up. I'm sure it probably came from walmart or target, maybe they have it online.
Post a Comment