Monday, August 16, 2010

Back in business!!

I didn't think that my sweet husband was ever going to trust me with a camera again. Heck, I don't know if I trust myself. Well, last week he told me that I should get another camera since Ethan is starting kindergarten soon. (A week from today, can you believe it?!) We agreed on getting a very basic camera, nothing fancy this time. We just got it delivered and had to test it out...

Of course the best way to test it out is to get silly...



So I should be back in the blogging business now that I'll have some cute faces to inspire me again!!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Yeah! You're back! :)

AES said...

Woot! Woot!

Emily said...

NICE!!!!!

kate said...

Whoa...Lincoln has grown!

Congrat on the new camera...and good luck on the upcoming Disneyland season. Maybe go disposable?

Erin said...

welcome back. we missed you.