Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Trevor!

This week my youngest brother turns 18, so crazy! Trevor has never been to Raging Waters so we thought it would be fun to go for his birthday. We were hoping for a larger group to be able to go, but only a few of us were able to get out of work and our parenting responsibilities. (Thanks Rob and Mike!)



We had SO much fun!! I wish I could have had my camera on the slides.
A few funny moments that I wish I could have captured:
  • My dad in the lazy river furiously paddling with the face of pure determination to try to catch up to us... just so he could knock us over, splash, or push us.
  • My sister, Amy, trying over and over and over again to get into her inner tube in the lazy river, and not being able to balance herself.
  • My dad's wicked awesome 180 degree spin onto his raft. The lifeguard said it was the best entry he'd ever seen!
We are so glad that Trevor's part of our family. He can always make us laugh...

...because he's just as goofy as the rest of us!! :)


1 comment:

Heywood Clan said...

That was such a fun day! I'm so glad we actually pulled it off! Happy Birthday Trevor!!!