Porter had his first day of preschool today. He's been so excited and has been counting down the days. Ethan went to the same preschool last year, so last night he gave him a full rundown on how things go. He had Porter's full attention (which is rare) while he explained where to put his shoes, the days routine, and even demonstrated sitting "criss-cross applesauce, hands in your lap".
When we got to Miss Heather's, he knew just what to do. After putting his shoes and backpack against the wall he went straight to playtime. He was so involved in what he was doing I couldn't even get his attention to take a picture!
3 comments:
jealous, mostly. :)
That's awesome! He is such a cutie! I loved how Ethan gave him the rundown... too cute!!!
:) I loved pre-school it gives mom a little bit of a break but it's not too long for the kids. Since school is so academic now it's nice for them to experience so "fun" school. I hope he loves it!
Post a Comment