Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hat Man

To say Lincoln loves hats is an understatement. The boy will wear anything he can get on his head! His all time favorite is an old sherbet container. He'll wear this around the house all day while he plays.

Some other favorites are my measuring bowl,

and my mixing bowl.

He doesn't leave out the glasses either! He loves his sunglasses, but he wears them more on his head than on his face! These are some cool 3D glasses for chalk.


4 comments:

Christine said...

That's hilarious. It'll be fun to see if his hat fetish will continue when he's older!

AES said...

I love a boy who can accessorize :)

Emily said...

He walks?!?!?!? What, where did the time go. He is adorable.

watergirl said...

Elise wears glasses on her head more than on her face too! But I guess I shouldn't be surprised since as I type I realize that my sunglasses are on top of my head right now.