Sunday, September 26, 2010

Family Game Time

Our boys love to play games. We play games pretty often at our house. One of their favorites is monopoly. Ethan always teams up with Daddy, and Porter and I are on a team. Most of the time Ethan and Dad win, and Porter is a good sport about it. (Me, not so much.) I'm sure it's because Dad rolls the dice off of Ethan's "lucky head"! Ethan is crazy competitive, (don't know where he got that from!) and Porter just has fun playing, so it works out well. Ethan has titled himself "king of the railroads" because they ALWAYS get the railroads, and he has titled Porter "king of doubles", because he ALWAYS rolls doubles. Really, every game it's like that!!
I love playing with them, especially when they choose to be the zebra and the trashcan!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I haven't played monopoly in a really long time. I think Nathan used to always beat us or something. I play to win...not waste my time (: Maybe Ethan and I are related? The zebra and trashcan are possibly my new favorite pieces.

AES said...

That is so cute! What fun boys you have :)

kate said...

love those game pieces! can't believe they sit through a monopoly game...that's awesome.