Tonight I gave Lincoln his very own corn on the cob. I showed him how to hold on to the handles, and was impressed that he actually used them. He went at it like an animal and LOVED it!! He didn't quite grasp the concept of the corn though. He kept biting in the same spot and got frustrated when nothing was there. I kept trying to move it around for him, but he wanted to do it by himself. When he finally ate most of it, I took it away so he would eat the rest of his dinner. He became hysterical and kept pointing at it. He just didn't understand that you are only supposed to eat the outside. So Porter gave him the rest of his, and he ate half of mine too! It was too cute.
The lovely bruises on his head are a result of crazy big brothers (and, unfortunately, inheriting my blood disorder.) He's gonna be one tough kid...if he survives!!
1 comment:
What blood disorder do you have? Okay so I tried doing what you said. I went to design tab and edit on my freind list and nothing offered me that option. I must be retarted what am I doing wrong? Thanks for helping me!!
Post a Comment