My Grandpa passed away last week. He was an amazing man, and a great example of service, and dedication to the Lord.
My parents and siblings all rented a house so we could all stay together. It was so much better than everyone being separated in different hotel rooms. Rob stayed home with Ethan and Porter since they are still in school, but I brought Lincoln and Bryson with me.
His funeral was on Wednesday. Each of his grandsons were pall bearers...
My parents and siblings all rented a house so we could all stay together. It was so much better than everyone being separated in different hotel rooms. Rob stayed home with Ethan and Porter since they are still in school, but I brought Lincoln and Bryson with me.
His funeral was on Wednesday. Each of his grandsons were pall bearers...
Every grandchild was able to be there. We hadn't all been together for almost 3 years.
The lunch that was provided after the funeral was so nice! We were well taken care of by the sisters in my grandma's ward.
All my siblings with my Grandma...
After the luncheon some of us went to the St. George temple. Lincoln loved all the steps!
It put things into perspective. I'm so thankful for eternal families!!
And so thankful for the knowledge that I can see my Grandfather again!




No comments:
Post a Comment