Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lincoln's Birthday!

My little buddy turned 3 yesterday!! He's been telling everyone he knew (and didn't know) how he was going to have a birthday with a "woofie cake" and "balloonies". With such simple requests, I had it pretty easy!





Ethan was sweet and bought this car for him with his own money.

Porter picked out a special coloring book for him.

I can't believe how big this boy's getting! His "terrible two" year was pretty easy. He's such a happy kid, we love him!!

Lincoln's 3 year old fun facts:

Favorite food: pizza

Favorite color: green

Favorite Show: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Wants to "grow big, big, big, like a robot".

He's a natural charmer. Everyone loves him and fights for his attention.

He's got a great sense of humor, and keeps everyone laughing.
He loves his big brothers, and is determined to do whatever they do.
He is the most loving kid I know

No comments: