Before we left Salt
Point we went down to check out the beach. It was all rocks and once again the
boys were in heaven climbing around.
After we were done exploring we went back
to our campsite to pack up. We even saw our first deer on the way back!
Once we were
packed up we hit the road again on our way to Patrick's Point. We stopped at
the Samoa Cookhouse for dinner.
My parents always took us there for dinner when
we would camp in the area, and I had to keep the tradition going. The place
looked exactly as I remember it from 25 years ago. The boys loved the giant slices of bread.
We got to
Patrick's Point and set up camp. We have a great spot that has a lot of logs
for the boys to play on. Of course, they've already made it into an obstacle
course.
We ended the night by getting out the washer toss game
that I made for this trip. It's the same game I played as a kid when we went
camping. The kids loved it, and it made my heart happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment