Yep, that's POOP on the wall! Like I said in the previous post, Porter likes to take his clothes off lately, including his diaper. This has happened when he's locked in his room for nap time. (Don't judge me, it's the only way he'll go to sleep!) We have since learned to put him in tighter clothes at bedtime that will make it a littler harder for him. So a big shout out to my sister-in-law Shawna who has gone through this with several of her kids too. One more reason that you're supermom to me! I don't know how you do it! So, if anyone is looking for a one of a kind piece of art let me know and I'll send the little guy over!
Lubeck, Germany and stuck at sea
2 years ago
17 comments:
OH MY GOSH.....That is so crazy Jenny!!! Yuck yuck and yuck!!! I'm so glad you have a sense of humor!! Shauna seriously is supermom, I look up to her too!!
okay, when you look at that picture...SO GROSS BY THE WAY!, just glance to the side and look at Porter's innocent face. It's the "Who...me?" look. Gotta love the kiddo. Knock on wood...we have never done that. Didn't Shawna put linoleum or pergo in Paige's room because of this? I would put a hose and a drain in the middle of the floor so I could just power wash the whole thing...I think I can smell the grossness coming out of my computer. EEWWW!
That is pretty gross!! I'm so sorry you're going through this. I LUCKILY never had a kid do that.
Very gross! So far I haven't had this to deal with....I'm crossing my fingers since number three may just be heading down that road!
Oh my!!!!! This post brought back such wonderful memories of being pregnant, walking up the stairs and smelling the baked on goods from the hot afternoon sun. Yes, that was a highlight of motherhood {NOT!}
My tip, buy summer "sleeper" p.j.'s with the feet. Cut the feet off. Put them on Porter backwards with a safety pin clipping the zipper closed up top. {Did that make sense?} Put them on him anytime you put him down for naps {or bedtime}
That was the only thing my little guys {3 of them did this} couldn't get off. It works better than the duct tape! {hee! hee!}
You are very brave to post this! It's a sign of creativity by the way. :)
Welcom to the blogging world. Your little boys are so cute. The poop thing is so gross but I could totally see any curious boy wanting to try something new. Too funny!!!
I am so glad you have joined the blogging world! That is so hillarious! Hopefully I won't get to experience that one!
That's just DISGUSTING! I don't think you'll get anybody to buy that artwork. Hopefully he'll grow out of this phase soon.
So the first time I check out your blog, I'm rewarded with a picture of poop?! Hmmm...will I ever return here?? Probably...to get tips on the crazy things my own little boy is bound to do. Luckily for Porter, he is pretty darn cute.
Oh nice! My little Kailey would show me she had a dirty diaper, yuck. She was in overalls for a while until she grew out of that phase I am so glad it was quick.
You have got to talk with Sarah Cannell I know her boys have the same taste in art work LOL It is godd you can laugh it off:)
LOVE your BLOG glad you joined the blogging world
Oh, that's gross but funny. I hope you don't mind, I found your blog from the Anderson's. You have a really cute family.
Send me an email trishahemphill@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to our blog.
I'm sorry if this post was too much for some of you to handle! I want to document how things really are around here, and not just sugar coat everything. Kate, please do come back. I promise it won't always be so disturbing! That thought runs through my head at least once a day, "It's a good thing he's cute!"
Hey girl!!!
It has been sooo long!!! How are you?? Your kids are so cute!!! Hey, I don't think the art work is that bad.... try walking in and going hmmm what is that smell... Oh, Collin what is that on your mouth.. oh no!! Yeah, he ate it! Lovely!!! Anyways, BIG HUGS!!! Hows the fam??
Julie
Wow, that's so gross!!! I would hate to clean that up...yuck!!! I hope you left if for Rob to clean! Anywho, I'm glad you're blogging. It's always fun to see what everyone is up to. Hey maybe your cute boys and my girls should have an arranged marriage?...just a thought.
It will be fun to keep up with your life. See ya later twinsy!!!
that is the funniest thing EVER:)
I LOVE your blog..I'm so glad you started one.
Your boys are SO cute (minus the poop part) haha
That is the coolest thing I've ever seen. Man, I want a mural of poop on my wall. Lucky!
Post a Comment