skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Here we go...
I've always been the kind of person to wait too long before following the trends. Usually by the time I decide it's safe to do it, the trend is on it's way out. Well after I realized that everyone and their mom (literally) has a blog, I figure it's about time I do it too. So, hopefully this will be a good way to keep everyone updated on our crazy life.
5 comments:
Yeah!!!! I'm so excited you finally decided to do one!! I am so addicted to this whole blog thing. It's such a good way to keep in touch with everyone.
Welcome aboard! I love getting to feel like I am not so far away. I can't wait to check in on the Krepps family daily. Keep on posting. Love you guys
Congratulations on starting a blog. It is addicting, but definitely a worthwhile cause. Enjoy the hours you'll be spending updating.
Love what you did! By the way I do not have a blog, probably the only one in the world........ Some day!!! hugs - Simone
p.s. I will share the site with my Stephen.
I was so glad to here from you your family is adorable! I need to do a blog you have inspired me.
Post a Comment