That is so beautiful! I do love sunsets. Sounds like you had a great time camping at the beach, we didn't go to the beach at all this summer, I really missed it.
So beautiful! I love your camping adventures, we love going to San Onofre (minus the train of course) and miss you guys being in the other ward. I think we are starting Music makers again in a couple weeks, you should come. Tell Todd and Becky we said hi!
3 comments:
That is so beautiful! I do love sunsets.
Sounds like you had a great time camping at the beach, we didn't go to the beach at all this summer, I really missed it.
So beautiful! I love your camping adventures, we love going to San Onofre (minus the train of course) and miss you guys being in the other ward. I think we are starting Music makers again in a couple weeks, you should come. Tell Todd and Becky we said hi!
Hi Jen, Long time no hear. I found you from Lindsay's blog and am so excited to see your family. We need to talk ans catch up. Miss you all
Post a Comment