The boys have discovered a new favorite song. I hear them singing it around the house all day long, they request it for their bedtime song, and I now have it in my head daily. Long gone are the days of Old MacDonald, and twinkle twinkle little star. All the classics have been replaced by this...
Yes, that's the Darth Vader theme song (at least their version). I actually love to hear them sing it, it puts a smile on my face every time I hear them sing it in their little munchkin voices. The boys are completely obsessed with Star Wars. It is the first thing Porter asks for in the morning. He will bring me the light sabers we have and say "lets fight". When we were driving home from Arizona last weekend Porter was asleep and I put it on for Ethan to watch. As soon as the theme song started Porter woke up from a dead sleep, and shouted "Star Wars!" It was pretty funny.
6 comments:
Love the song. It's so fun that it's so easy to post videos of our kids doing cute (and not so cute things).
Daylen sings that theme song all the time! It always cracks me up.
Yay, I found your blog. Your boys are so CUTE! After reading your posts I feel motivated to be a better blogger :)
Kathryn
That is so funny! Love they're little personalities!
Awesome! Perfect theme song for those two. I'll have to hide that video from my boys so they don't start singing it too.
Hahaha! I especially enjoyed the intense building of feeling behind the seemingly simple lyrics "dun dun dun..."
I wonder if the baby is picking up on the Star Wars theme and will be "lullaby-ed" by the music. I'll look for a mini light saber just in case...wouldn't want anyone feeling left out.
And wow...11 weeks to go!
Post a Comment