This morning we took advantage of the nice weather and went outside to work in the yard. As I was pulling weeds I found some snails and took them over to show the boys. I ended up finding five of them, even a cute little tiny one. Ethan played with these snails for a good half an hour before it was time to go inside for lunch. It was fun to listen to him play with them. He would line them up for a "snail race" and he was assigning them to be the Mommy, Daddy, baby, etc.
Lubeck, Germany and stuck at sea
1 year ago
5 comments:
He is so cute! It was fun seeing you guys! Love you!
Good thing you got him to put them back in the dirt. Ashley fell in love with snails when I was gardening once and every since she would make little houses for them and bring them in the house. It drove Jeff crazy when they would escape and you would find one on the kitchen table the next morning.
That's so cute!
Eewwwwww!! Snails gross me out with all the sliminess. Boys are very funny when it comes to bugs though.
LOVE IT! He is too cute!!! Yeah, I don't think we would have that reaction at my house. All you would hear would be girly screams! wink!!!
BIG HUGS!
Post a Comment