Saturday, March 28, 2009

Little Chef

Ethan loves to help me bake. Anytime I'm in the kitchen he wants to know what I'm doing, and if he can help. I usually give him easy jobs like pouring in the ingredients and stirring for me. On Thursday we were making cinnamon rolls together. When it came time to knead the dough I told him that I needed to do it. He was upset and kept insisting that he could do it. So I decided to let him try, and he wasn't too bad!! He really liked it, and was quite proud of himself that he got to help with an important job.


They turned out so yummy! I have to include this picture, Ethan always wants to eat his roll this way. He doesn't want to get his hands dirty. He obviously isn't too concerned about his face!

3 comments:

Presley family said...

Oh how cute!!!! When can I come and get some yummy baked goods??????????

Shannon said...

Did you save me one? Way to go for making them...just for fun. I tend to need a special occasion, but I am thinking they sound good for FHE now!

carrie said...

I was watching my nephew and I was trying to be a good aunt so I asked him if he wanted to bake an apple pie he was so excited so we spent hours making this pie when it was finally ready to eat I was so excited and I cut everyone a slice when I handed it to him he said "Umm, aunt Carrie I don't like apples." What! apparently he just likes to cook, he wouldn't even try it.