Porter got sick on Thursday and was throwing up until Saturday morning. I was so worried about how he'd feel come Easter morning. He woke up feeling pretty good, and we were so grateful. I made them wait so I could get a picture...a little cruel, but I wanted to capture their excited faces.
Checking out their stash...
Every time we go to the store Ethan asks for gummy worms. He was pretty happy to find some in his eggs.
Porter wasn't too sure if it was something he really should be eating.

Ethan was happy to find some new games while hunting for eggs.
Once we were up and ready we headed up to my mom's. We went to church with them and had a delicious dinner, of course. The next morning Ethan started throwing up.
Just a story to tell you how sweet this boy of mine is...
He tried to make it to the toilet to throw up and missed. I grabbed him a bowl in case he had to throw up more as I'm cleaning up the big mess. He throws up a little bit more in the bowl and says, "Mom, a heart because I love you." I look in the bowl and their is a small void in the pool of vomit in the shape of a heart. Even when he's feeling his worst, he let's me know he loves me. It sure made cleaning up the mess not seem so bad.
So now we are on day 2 of Ethan being sick, and hoping that we didn't contaminate the whole family!!
Ethan was happy to find some new games while hunting for eggs.
Just a story to tell you how sweet this boy of mine is...
He tried to make it to the toilet to throw up and missed. I grabbed him a bowl in case he had to throw up more as I'm cleaning up the big mess. He throws up a little bit more in the bowl and says, "Mom, a heart because I love you." I look in the bowl and their is a small void in the pool of vomit in the shape of a heart. Even when he's feeling his worst, he let's me know he loves me. It sure made cleaning up the mess not seem so bad.
So now we are on day 2 of Ethan being sick, and hoping that we didn't contaminate the whole family!!
2 comments:
Jeremiah started throwing up the night before Easter and was sic a few days. No fun:( Love the worm pic!!!
Well....that's a great way to say I love you!
It was so nice seeing you the other night! =)
Post a Comment