...The mice will play!! We spent all last week building the retaining wall. I tried to spend the boy's nap time outside helping as much as I could. When the boys would wake up I would try to get them to play inside so I could stay out a little longer. One day I came inside to check on them and found them with my tub of chocolate chips helping themselves, one handful at a time!! Then I see my camera out, and Ethan tells me that he took some pictures. This is what I find...
Ethan always puts his finger over the flash when he takes pictures, that's why they look red.
Porter was pretty proud of himself!
The wall, finally up!! We just need to stucco it now.
2 comments:
Jenny...that looks so nice!!!
Great to see Adam helping.
I see Porter has developed Ethan's GREAT smile! Love it!
BTW fights are down to $336 for round trip. :) Maybe after this little guys arrives and you need a BREAK!!!
That is hilarious that big brother caught big brother on camera. Cute kids!!!
Post a Comment