Monday, April 6, 2009

Help?

We are trying to decide if we need to call in some help for our backyard. There are certain areas we are just not sure what to do with. I'm going to call some landscapers to come look at it and see what they can come up with and see if it's worth the money to have them do it for us. The only resource I have is the phone book. If anyone knows of a good reputable landscaper, could you let me know? I'd rather use someone that's referred, than a stranger.

1 comment:

Megahn Kendra Curl said...

Jen have Rob give Johnny a call and maybe we could go out there and Johnny could help Rob figure some stuff out. He doesnt know plants or flowers but he can figure out a layout that would look good.Then if you take a pic of your back yard and take it to a nursrey they will tell you what would go good in those areas. Also theres is a nursrey up Van Buren I think after Washington that we go to and they are awesome.Very Helpful! and super nice!