Yesterday we were able to take the boys to Seaworld. We went with our music makers group and got in as an educational group for $6 each!! Our music makers group is usually about 15 people that meet at the local library, but after everyone invited all of their friends we ended up with about 150 people! I didn't realize we could invite other people, or I would have invited everyone I know too!! It was really fun though to run into familiar faces at every turn.
We started of the day at the shark encounter.
Porter was showing off his scary shark teeth.
Ethan and Jacob decided that they needed to map out where we should go next.
We decided on lunch and the boys got cute Shamu lunch pails. They insisted on carrying them the rest of the day. It was pretty cute. The boys had been so excited and had been asking every day for the past two weeks how much longer until we were going to Seaworld. I kept watching them during the shows for that priceless expression of amazement and wonder. All I got were blank expressions. The most reaction I got was at the Shamu show. They were showing us how to signal the whales to splash, and both the boys actually participated.
Here's Ethan giving it a try...

After the show we went to check out the whales close up.

Porter liked the sea lions and was trying to copy their barking noises.
Here's Ethan giving it a try...
After the show we went to check out the whales close up.
Porter liked the sea lions and was trying to copy their barking noises.
5 comments:
What fun! 150 people! That is CRAZY!
Miss the boys so much. Can't believe you only have 30 days to go before your next tough guy arrives! Yippe!!
How fun! There's nothing better than fun places especially with friends. I'm glad they enjoyed it. I remember going to sea world with Taylor when I was 8 months pregnant and my legs were numb by the end of the day. I was thinking to myself that I was crazy but I'm sure Taylor enjoyed it.
I am so jealous. That is where I want to be! So fun with kids, no scary rides and even pregos can enjoy. :)
How fun that the whole family got to go. I am sure Rob loved being there with you as much as you were glad to have his help! $6?!? I wish you would have invited me...I think I would have made the drive! Miss you guys and good luck preping for #3.
Sea World is so much fun but we never go because we have Disney passes. But shoot six dollars! Looks like you guys had a great time. Wish we were there.
Post a Comment