Friday, June 5, 2009

Could I be so lucky??

My precious baby boy has
slept through the night
3 nights in a row!! I still think it may be a fluke, my other 2 boys didn't sleep through the night until they were about 8 months old. Could I be so lucky to get a baby that does this?? My fingers are crossed.

9 comments:

Reanna said...

Holy Cow he is SUPER PRECIOUS and oh sooooo CUTE Jenny. I cannot wait to hold and love my new little nephew. Give him a kiss for me.

Monica said...

Oh so cute! Well you are way lucky if Lincoln is sleepingthrouh the night! Craziness!

Heywood Clan said...

What a sweet little guy! Man, for your sake I hope he keeps it up. I never got so lucky.

Shannon said...

I say you're lucky...HERE'S THE BUT: as lucky as you are, if you are terribly worried about his weight, your nurses would be telling you to wake him. That was one of Ashlyn's problems (sleeping too much). The nurses said that if they don't eat, then they don't get the energy to eat (sounds retarded) anyway, bottom line is that they would say something along the lines of making sure he's still gaining weight. Once you aren't worried about that anymore, count your lucky stars and run with it, until then, consider feeding my nephew a snack (: (easier said than done...they made me set my alarm for every 2-3 hours and wake up to feed her)

janae said...

Waking a sleeping baby is crazy! Then again, my girls didn't seem to have any problems chunking up. I'm crossing my fingers for you too!

Eric and Laura said...

as long as he's not losing weight DON'T WAKE HIM UP!! appreciate the sleep regardless of how long it lasts. :)

Kristin said...

Whatever!My kid didn't sleep through the night til 1 year! You'll have to let me know your secret for my next one!

Heather Anderson said...

He is so cute and sleeping through the night makes ti that much better!

Megan & Brian said...

Its a blessing from heaven- just enjoy & don't worry. Formula fed babies can go longer at night- it just digests differently. Our babies have been sleeping through the night for a long time now & they have all almost quadrupled their weight already. If the docs are worried- they can put him on high calorie formula but he looks pretty healthy to me! He is sooo beautiful!