This morning we went with a group of our friends to the fire station. The boys have been couped up in the house for two weeks, so I thought they deserved a quick little field trip.
First they showed us the truck...
(Ethan took this pic himself, not too bad for a little guy!)
Then they had a fireman come out in all his gear. Porter got a "five"...
A few of the kids that went...
3 comments:
That's awesome! I didn't know that you could go on a field trip there with the little ones. I just noticed the new picture of Lincoln. He has already changed so much!!! I am dying to see him. Are you up for visitors yet? My kids would love to meet their new little cousin.
Lincoln is sooo tiny I forgot how little they are. what a cute family! Looks like you all had a great time at the firehouse, that's neat!
How fun! And what a champ mom you are! And, of course, Lincoln is indeed a handsome little fellow :).
Post a Comment