This evening while I was making dinner, Ethan came to me and said, "Mom, come quick, you have to see something so cute." This is what he showed me...
At church today Ethan's class made finger puppets. He loved them, and had been wearing them all afternoon. I guess he wanted to share them with his brother.
9 comments:
Lincoln is so cute. He looks so peaceful and it's so nice when they are that little they seem to sleep through anything. What a nice older brother.
How sweet!
JENNY! your lil guy is so cute!! I really think I am half retarded cause I just noticed that you had left me a message like three months ago on my blog! I have been trying for like a month to update mine, but my laptop is not cooperating! I can't get to my pics and I so want to post pics of Madden so everyone can see him. I'll keep trying. Well we will see you in a couple weeks at the reunion! (I'm still getting used to this blogging world, soon enough I will get on top of it!)
Lincoln actually has a hint of a smile with Ethan laying on top of him. How cute! I can't wait to snuggle him again soon. Ethan is a good big brother to share. They always want to make them share until that cute little benifactor starts wanting to be shared with. Funny how that works. Maybe if he keeps practicing you will get lucky.
Holy cuteness!!! Love the pics. Daylen shared them with Gwen too.
I asked Ethan about his new brother on sunday and he said that he only liked him when he was asleep! Glad to see that some of those puppets made it home, I assumed most of them wouldn't!
Awwwwww.... SO CUTE! Lincoln is adorable. I can't wait until he's ready to come out in "public" and I can hold him for you at church :)
He is just so cute don't you just love the new and innocence they bring to your home.They are such a blessing from god and I just love it so much.Congrates guys! Maybe next time you'll get a girl.
Love it!
Post a Comment