Friday, June 26, 2009

His own holiday...

For Fathers day I tried to explain to the boys that it was Dad's special day. I had the boys make cards for him, we made him his favorite dinner, and Ethan even volunteered to give him a massage. So last night when I was tucking Ethan in bed He says to me, "Can you make a kid's day for me where you do nice things for me, give me cards, give me what I want to eat, and give me massages?" He was so serious, but I was trying not to laugh....isn't everyday kid's day?!!

3 comments:

Heywood Clan said...

That's hilarious because my kids came up with that 2 years ago right after Mother and Father's day. We actually had a kid's day for them and now they always ask when kid's day is like it is a real holiday. Too funny!

Shannon said...

Spencer just told me about "kids' day"! It must be good in the Heywood family. Trust me, I feel like every day is kids' day too. I hope Rob had a good Father's day though. Sounds like you treated him well.

Reanna said...

That is too funny! I guess kids do say the funniest things.