Porter has always had a "healthy" appetite. He eats a lot. He'll out eat Ethan any day. I haven't been worried until recently when his eating habits began to change. For example, yesterdays snack...

He will eat ANYTHING!! Today he has already eaten chalk, and I caught him trying to eat a pencil. He always has some random thing in his mouth. His favorite are the dust bunnies around the house. (Yes , I just admitted to not having a perfectly clean house.) Having long shag carpet, it's impossible to avoid these unless I dust twice a day. This disgusts me the most, and he has no shame when he proudly shows me the "fuzzy" in his mouth. At least it's just mostly carpet fibers, but still, so gross!! Has anyone else had this kind of experience? Please tell me this is some kind of a phase he will grow out of.
9 comments:
OMG Jenny that is soooo funny. I can't believe little Porter ate that, it's crazy. Who cares if it id normal or not...he is so dang CUTE it doesn't matter. I love those boys.
Kelly loved, loved, LOVED rubber erasers so much when she was little that I made her an eraser shaped cake for one of her birthdays.
Ha ha I don't know but I know that a boy in Ashley's first grade class ate the erasers off of every pencil he could get a hold of. The poor kids at his table never had an eraser to use!
Uh, do you still plan on using that thing? I thought maybe you got a puppy. Now you have no need. You got a two-in-one.
Maybe he's lacking some of his daily nutritional needs and he is looking elsewhere...keep him out of the mud and away from the buggies!
yikes! i don't even know where to start with that one. maybe you should bring it up at his 3-year-old check-up...
too funny. the other day hamilton walked past our charcoal grill, casually grabbed a handful of ash, and tossed it in his mouth. after cleaning him up, i asked, "was that good?" his answer: "yumma yumma!"
Maybe not 'normal,' but hilarious!
WHAT?!?! Cray kids:)
that is pretty funny Jenny!!
I can't get over how cute your new baby is! All your boys are so handsome! I'm glad to see your doing so well!!
Post a Comment