Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Catcher

Porter got to play catcher at his game today. I love seeing the little guy all geared up it is just the cutest thing. He has played catcher before. The first time he caught, he got behind the plate and as soon as I was about to get a picture of him, he ran off the field to go to the bathroom. By the time he got off all the gear and went to the bathroom, he came back only to find that the inning was over. The next time he got to play catcher there was no coach behind the plate telling him what to do. He literally sat on his bum and played in the dirt...it would have been a great shot if only I had remembered my camera! Today was a big improvement. Most of the balls went over his head but he made an attempt to catch every one! We were so proud of him!



No comments: