Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kindergarten Check Up

Porter had his Kindergarden Dr. appointment today. I thought I would prepare him a little and told him on the way there that he would probably be getting a couple of shots. BIG mistake!! He cried the rest of the way there. I had to peel him out of his seat when we got there and carry him. Once we got inside he calmed down, but was still pretty nervous. I think the promise of treats afterward helped a lot!


We were both surprised when the doctor said that he didn't need any shots because he got everything he needed at his last appointment. Unfortunately he had to get his blood drawn. He did really well. He didn't cry at all while they did it, but I think he was holding his breath the whole time!

After his appointment we went and got some cheeseburgers (his favorite) and then went for some frozen yogurt. Porter got chocolate and loaded it up with gummy bears.


They even had cartoons on in the store!

Porter was a pretty big mess by the time he was done. I just cracked up watching him try to lick himself clean!



No comments: