Tomorrow we are finally leaving for our vacation!!! We booked our vacation months ago, and it seemed like it was never going to get here. I have spent my morning packing, and to say the least the kids are excited. They have been wearing these around all morning...
So we will be gone for the next week, and then I'll be back to tell you all about it!Also, I wanted to congratulate my brother . He will be graduating from the Sheriff's Academy this week while we're gone. Sorry we couldn't make it. I am so proud of you Brent!!
3 comments:
I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you see if you can squeeze me in your suit case PLEASE? I hope you guys have a good time. Talk to you in a week.
HAVE FUN!
you didn't write where you are going, but it looks like water is involved hope you have lots of fun.
Post a Comment