Monday, September 29, 2008

Disneyland

I love Disneyland. We go there quite a bit with our passes, but this visit was extra special. My sister Shannon was in town from Arizona, so I got to with my mom and both my sisters. They both brought their little ones, who are still free, so it worked out nice to have a small group. It was not crowded at all so that made waiting in lines not too bad.


Both my boys love Autopia. Ethan especially. He loves to crash into the center, and laughs hysterically. He would probably stay there all day if I let him. Ethan wanted to drive with Grandma, so I got to drive with Porter.


All the kids with Grandma: my boys, Amy's Emily, and Shannon's Deegan and Ashlyn.

*get a good look at how nice my mom looks.....



...Because it didn't last long! We decided to go on Splash Mountain because it was so hot. Shannon and Mom went first and got soaked!! Amy and I went next and got only a few drops on us! Amy and I thought it was pretty funny....they didn't think so! This pic was taken before Amy and I went, they are probably smiling thinking that we are about to suffer the same fate!

Cute cousins

Had to go on Dumbo of course!!











The kids absolutely loved the carousel. We went on it 3 times, and they would have gone more if they could. Their faces would just light up. Somehow I missed a pic of Deegan. :(

It was such a fun Day!!

4 comments:

mikeylikesit said...

Deegan was probably climbing up to the top of the carousel and slid down the pole after the ride. I wouldn't put it past him.

Shannon said...

FINALLY...someone understands my pain. Thanks Mike! Actually, I have learned to always strap the kid in. I can send you a picture of the little rascal if it would make you feel better...to be honest, I don't know if I got one of him alone either. It's all good. We'll stick with Mike's theory.

Heywood Clan said...

That was such an awesome day!!! It was so much fun to go on that trip with you, mom, and Shannon and of course our cute kiddos.

Heather Anderson said...

Disney passes are the BEST and how fun to spend the day with cousins!