Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Momma's Boys

I am such a lucky mommy. My boys love to bring me flowers. When the boys go outside they scavange our yard for them. Usually they bring me the little yellow ones that pop up in the grass. Our neighbors have ground cover on their slope that have flowers, and somehow every once in a while we have a patch show up in our yard. The boys love to find these "big ones" and bring them to me. Yesterday they kept bringing me a bunch, and I didn't think much of it. Then last night while I was tucking Ethan in bed he confessed to pulling them from the neighbor's yard. We had a long talk after that, but it's hard too be upset with a face like this...

4 comments:

Heather Anderson said...

oh so sweet... he is such a cute kid")

Christine said...

So cute Jenny!

It reminded me of when I used to get so mad at Jacob because every time we were leaving to go somewhere he would take forever to get to the car. One day I was getting frustrated and my voice was rising when he poked his head from behind the car with a handful of those little yellow dandelions. How can your heart not do anything but melt. I gave him a hug and was sorry for being impatient with him.

mikeylikesit said...

"Flower me with your love... Flower me with the love I've been waiting for...."

Costa Rica Baby! said...

I miss those guys already!!!!

Aiden loved his letter from Ethan. He made me keep it in a special place so it won't get ruined.
Oh and it is spelled "bear" like the animal.