There needs to be 5 answers for each question. So here it goes:
What was I doing 10 years ago?
1. Still living with my parents....gimme a break, I was only 19!
2. Living the single life, looking for the perfect guy!
3. Hanging out 'til the wee hours in the morning playing cards with friends. I can remember a few times we played all night and went home in the morning...wish I still had that kind of endurance!!
4.Working at Desert Cities Dialysis. I had to be there at 2:45am!! I worked 12 hr. shifts, M,W,F. Not a good combo when you're at work that early and then up all night with friends!!
5.Finding myself
What are 5 things on my To-Do list today?
1. Laundry
2. Clean the bathrooms...my favorite :)
3. Love on my boys, Daddy included.
4. Blog
5. Relax!!!!
What are my 5 favorite snacks?
1. Reeses peanut butter cups. I crave these even more now that I can't have them...Porter's allergic, such torture! :(
2. Take 5 candy bar
3. Sour patch kids
4. Ice cream
5. Almost anything salty...to follow up all the sweet!
What 5 things would I do if I was a millionaire?
1. Pay off our house
2. Take my ENTIRE family on vacation
3. Travel with Hubby...Italy here we come!!
4. Save some for college and missions
5. Donate to charity
5 Places I have lived:
1. Yorba Linda, Ca
2. Ontario, Ca
3. Apple Valley, Ca
4. Riverside, Ca
5. Moreno Valley, Ca
-now back in Riverside
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Denny's- hostess
2. Denny's -waitress
3. Desert Cities Dialysis- reuse technician... something so gross, you don't want to know what it means.
4. Davita Dialysis- patient care technician
5. Mommy!!
I"m not going to tag anyone, so you can all relax!! :)
Lubeck, Germany and stuck at sea
1 year ago
8 comments:
How was working at Denny's? I've always wondered if that would be terrible or not too bad. I think you are the first person I know who has the experience!
It was fun reading this. Thanks for being a good sport!
Rebecca,
Working at Denny's was actually a fun job. I was lucky to work with a lot of great people, and that made all the difference. There were definately days that I wanted to cry from rude people coming in and thinking that I owed them the world, but overall lots of fun. Now that I'm thinking back, I had forgotten that I actually worked with a transvestite there!! How crazy is that?! My sister can back me up on "Sanchez", she worked there too.
I ran into Sanchez a few months ago. The she-man said to tell you hi. :)
Regan's favorite place to eat... yup Dennys. Yeah, she is a pretty cheap date! wink!
Playing cards all night was a blast!!! I had forgotten about that thanks for the little stroll down memory lane. I also started thinking about the dances and institute and volleyball oh and the car crash before your wedding good times! Good times!
You are a good sport...can you believe Amy said "she-man"? That will have me laughing all day! The only thing better would be Mom saying it, but Amy is a close second!
We had "one" at at Red Pepper too, but "she" worked in the back as a cook where no on saw "her". "She" was actually quite pretty...short, skinny, and GREAT hair-totally unfair! At least my hmm-hmms were bigger and I had better skin too! Haha!
fun stuff:)
Post a Comment