Friday, September 5, 2008

Red Soup

Ethan has discovered a new favorite food. Usually when I ask him what he wants to eat he'll request "red soup". I am amazed at how much of this stuff he can put down. The best part of his new love is the silence that occurs while he and Porter concentrate on slurping it from their spoons! Rob has shown them how to drink it from the bowl too, and they get a kick out of the "mustaches" they get.




The only downside is that the meal usually ends like this...


3 comments:

Heywood Clan said...

I love those little boys!!! They look so cute with their red mustache.

Costa Rica Baby! said...

Red soup, huh? Don't tell them there are tomatoes in there! :)

Have fun on your vacation!!!

Anonymous said...

You go mommy for making such a nice hot meal for your boys! The soup on the floor is SO my life too! :)