skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Brotherly Love
I have been trying to get Ethan excited for his new brother. Last weekend he came with me to pick up our babysitter, and I was telling him how she has all sisters and only one brother. I said to him "He probably gets lonely not having any brothers, huh?" He was quiet for a moment giving it some thought, and I thought for a second that I might have gotten through to him, when he says ever so thoughtfully, "Mom, we should give him Porter." What?!! Not quite the reaction I was hoping for! He was so sincere about it too. I guess we have some work to do before the baby comes, or he'll want to give him away too!!
4 comments:
That is hilarious!! LOL. I love that little Ethan and Porter too:)
Oh man... Ethan says the funniest things. I about died laughing right now when I read that. Too funny!!
Ethan seems like such a funny kid, I don't think you need to worry about him getting excited. Don't you just love being a mom to such cute kids?
You asked about the sandals Tim is wearing in our picture, It's kind of his thing he wears them for as long as he can if it's not below zero he's probably in flip flops I think he's CRAZY.
That is hillarious!!!! I start laughing so hard. That is something Daylen would say.
Post a Comment