Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thankful

We spent Thanksgiving with my family this year. The food was amazing as usual, and the company was even better. I come from a family of 7 children. I am so thankful for my family and the close relationships we share. I love just hanging out with them and doing nothing. Really, we could sit around and talk for hours and laugh histerically. Here is the "adult table" with a couple of cute little girls that snuck in...
This next picture will probably only be funny to those who were there, but I had to document it. Only my sister Amy could somehow manage to get a chunk of caramel stuck in her hair while scraping it off the plate!! ( If you had sampled my grandmother's famous sticky buns, you would scrape the plate too!) Thanks for always putting a smile on my face Amy!

I think Porter enjoyed the turkey. We found him running around outside with this massive chunk of meat in his mouth!


Hangin' out with their cousins. Half the kids are missing clothes or are wet because Ethan's new favorite thing at grandma's house is her hose! :)

Bryan and Reanna, Nathan and Nicole and gang, we missed you!! Hope you can make it next year. For an even better documentation of the day, check out my sister's blog.

1 comment:

Heywood Clan said...

You're in trouble missy! I can't believe you posted that picture of me! I love your pictures!