It's another boy!! We are in shock to say the least. I had so many people telling me it was going to be a girl that I guess I started to believe them. I am a bit relieved though. At least with a boy I know what to expect. Ethan has been really funny about the whole thing. In case some of you were not aware, Ethan REALLY wanted a sister. He was in complete denial at first, this was our conversation after we found out:
Me: Ethan, mommy is going to have a boy.
Ethan: No mom, it's a girl.
Me: No Ethan, it's a boy.
Ethan: Nope, it's a girl.
So then as we are driving home he says, "Those doctors are liars. They lied to us. Tomorrow we need to come back so they can show us a picture of a girl."
He's getting a little more accustomed to the idea. Now if you ask him if it's ok that he's having another brother he'll say, "a little bit". I guess I'm getting used to the idea myself. Pray for a sweet mellow child, or it might be the end of my sanity all together. Now the name game begins. We have a horrible time coming up with boy names that we can agree on. I would love any and all suggestions, if you've heard of any great names lately. I am reserving the right to use any suggested, so don't tell me your favorite name that you are holding onto for a future child if you don't want it used.
Here's a sneak peak at our little guy...
I think he has Porter's profile, what do you think?
8 comments:
AHHH!!!!! Congrats! Boys are so fun! =)
Awe that is wonderful news!!! I'm happy for you!
Your officially in the all boy club :) you'll get that girl don't worry...you and I are destined to be cub scout leaders with all our boys hahaha
I just love my boys!!! I'm really happy for you!!!
Congratulations! Someone needs to raise our future stripling warriors, and I think you are perfectly cut out for the job! And remember, the greater the sacrafice, the greater the reward!
Wow! Congrats from us! Your Ethan seems to be a riot! I love the stories you tell about him, as he seems to be very determined!
Hmm, baby names! Boy names are hard for us to agree on too, but maybe that's why we only have girls! Our close friends just named their baby Hudson. Their older boy is named Jack. I think those are both cute...
NO WAY!!!!!! I'm with Ethan...those Doctors are liers!
O.K. I'm better now! He will be just as LOVED as Ethan and Porter! (But are they really sure?!?!) J.K.
I remember being so upset when I found out Landon was a boy...someone mentioned to me that our family has already been decided in heaven...so it's silly to be disappointed with the children we already know are coming.
That helped...a little. :)
Lots of love.
Shawna
(my internet hasn't been strong enough to connect with my phone system)
Congrats on your newest little son!!! Sorry you're not getting a girl this time around, but just think of all the $$$ you'll save by not paying for weddings!
Congrats on the BOY! Maybe he will adjust to the idea of another brother... however if he is stubborn like Carli good luck. She STILL tells me Bryce should have been a baby sister LOL
Congratulations!!!! 3 little boys will be so much fun. I still don't know what it's like to have 2 of the same right in a row. It looks like we'll never know!! Have fun with it!!
Post a Comment