I love it!!!! I've been wanting to make one of those too.
Cute!!! I think these are the funniest videos!
Holy heck, I'm cracking up right now!! Thanks for a good laugh, I needed it!!!
That's really funny! I've gotten those in e-mails but I didn't know you could put it on your blog. You guys are awesome Merry Christmas!
What a good laugh. Thanks, so needed that this morning
Ok that the best Christmas card I've seen this year! So cute and cheap to mail too:)So fun!
Ok, that was pretty funny. Jenny, I think you have the best moves. And no offense, but your third kid looks a little weird... :)
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! I dig that you put in an extra family member. I love the shimmeys and the whole disco theme
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love it!!!! I've been wanting to make one of those too.
Cute!!! I think these are the funniest videos!
Holy heck, I'm cracking up right now!! Thanks for a good laugh, I needed it!!!
That's really funny! I've gotten those in e-mails but I didn't know you could put it on your blog. You guys are awesome Merry Christmas!
What a good laugh. Thanks, so needed that this morning
Ok that the best Christmas card I've seen this year! So cute and cheap to mail too:)
So fun!
Ok, that was pretty funny. Jenny, I think you have the best moves. And no offense, but your third kid looks a little weird... :)
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! I dig that you put in an extra family member. I love the shimmeys and the whole disco theme
Post a Comment